Building Confident Lifelong Musical Learners
Our students are part of an activity that is challenging, fun, and motivational.
They develop an appreciation for music and take pride in their work.
"I was surprised at how quickly our son started playing songs on his own and
how delighted he has been at his accomplishments."
- Amy B.
Here's how we do it!
- Easy-to-reach location on 9 Washington Street in Sharon Town Center
- Most students come from Sharon, Walpole, Westwood, Norwood, Norfolk, Wrentham, Franklin, Canton, Foxborough, Medfield, and Dover.
- Availability seven days per week!
- 30, 45, or 60-minute classes to fit your child's unique needs
- Month-to-month scheduling so you are never locked into a full semester contract
- Free phone consultation to see if we are a good fit for your family's goals
- Progress reports twice per year to keep in touch
- Regular follow-up calls
- We can help you find your first instrument.
We offer a Trial Period. Not happy after the end of the trial? No problem.
We'll cancel and refund the remaining weeks left
Are You Ready to Schedule Your FREE Introductory Phone Conversation?
It's So Easy To Take the Next Step!
Lessons are first come, first serve
so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
Maestro Musicians Sharon
9 Washington Place
Sharon, MA 02067
Click here to get started: